- Screw chiller
Screw chiller is a unit that uses various types of screw compressors as the main engine. It is a combined refrigeration device composed of screw compressor, condenser, evaporator, thermal expansion valve, oil separator, automatic control components and instruments. The typical cooling capacity is from 700KW to 1000KW.
- Simple structure, less parts, less wearing parts, long service life.
- It is a stable low load operation, no “surge”
- Compression ratio and EER valve are high.
- Stepless adjustment within the range of 10% ~100%, high efficiency and power saving under partial load.
- Not sensitive to stroke.
- The price higher than reciprocating chiller.
- The lubricating oil system is complex and consumes a lot of oil.
- The unit capacity is large.
- Requires high machining and assembly accuracy.
- Reciprocating chiller
The reciprocating chiller is the cooler whose main engine is the piston compressor. The device consists of compressor, condenser, evaporator and thermal expansion valve, and is equipped with automatic energy regulation and automatic safety protection device. The reciprocating compressor system is relatively simple, this kind of compressor is general generally used in low temperature working conditions more.
- Applicable pressure range is wide, with strong maintenance.
- Multi-function compressor, high speed multi-cylinder, performance can be improved.
- The material is simple, can use general metal material, processing is easy, the cost is low.
- With too many parts, accessories are more likely to break down.
- Low compression ratio, small cooling capacity of a single unit, cylinder unloading adjustment. There is no stepless regulation.
- The reciprocating movement of the piston chiller is sensitive to the impact of liquid.